Friday, June 18, 2010

Love and Miss U, LING!

Yesterday which was June 17 2010, I had fun spending time with my good old friends and also my sis, Pauline.We all met at Berjaya Times Square. After lunch, it was time to karaoke! It was my second time going for karaoke and my very first time with my sis. Lol..


Notice that we look more like twins here?

Julia and Pauline were taking a break after singing out loud.


Debbie and Prithi just wanna look good in front of the camera while Dalvin was so into karaoke that she didn't realized that this picture was taken. Lol..

After singing for quite some time, laughing during karaoke because Pauline sang a little louder than everyone else and confronting the manager of the place for making us pay extra, the main part of the whole gathering finally came. SURPRISE PAULINE! XD


LOVE AND MISS U LING!!! *Pauline aka Ling in our school*


Because Pauline is gonna leave Malaysia for US soon, we all plan to have something special for her. Luckily she didn't find out about it. Phew.. We hope the best for her in times to come. We gathered at Gasoline to have this. We also played a few games using lots of tissues. :P

Then, a group picture of all of us except Dalvin who went back early. Hmmph.. We should have taken it before she left.

Well, that was all we did which was enough to make my sis and I both totally worn out. But, the day wasn't over for me. As soon as I was back home, I knew I got to check my UPU results. Tired but determined, I kept clicking the link. After so many failed attempts, I let Daphenie checked for me as she could get through the website. I was offered to study medicine in UKM. I was relieved that I got my 2nd choice at least.

As for now, I just wanna enjoy my break before going to university. :)

2 comments:

Pauline said...

haha..seriously, thanks a lot everyone! it was an awesome day!;)

once again, congrats sis!:D

Anonymous said...

congrates ling cz u wil going 2 US..tc k...rmmbr me!!

:))