Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Back to The Middle

This is obviously not any picture which was taken recently. I kinda dug it up from the pictures in facebook. I think I look a little different here but still recognizable. In my previous post, I mentioned that there was too little SMKCS in this blog so here I'm adding another one for SMKCS. This picture was taken on the day when our PMR results were out which was in 2006.

If you've known me long enough, you would have realized that there's something wrong with my hair here. Anyway, I had a center parting back when I was in Form 3 and later changed it to the side, and now back to the middle. Lol..

It was a scary moment waiting for the results to be announced. Some names were called out to the platform. We took some pictures of before and after the results were out. Auntie Ranjit came and blurted out some news about who got good results. Some of us started crying even before the results were out. I felt the intense pressure. I admit that I never like this kinda feeling even during the announcement of the SPM results and also during the time when the PSPM results were out. Gosh.. It can kill people XD

After all the waiting, all we want is to do well. We hope for the best and that's all we want at that very second when we see our results. Some got amazing results and screamed immediately after knowing that their hard work paid off. Some got terrible results and walked to the corner wishing nobody would see their tears. That's reality. Not everyone would be sastified at that point of time.

But still, is that the end of the world? Definitely not! So, don't be upset for too long because there are bigger things in life waiting to be done. :)

Exams were certainly a crucial part in school days. I know I will be facing more exams in the future. Now, I'm just hoping that I'll get what I want. :D

2 comments:

Karen Harban said...

you certainly will pauline!:)...your a diligent person!
n yeah.haha.u looked really different..

Pauline said...

thanks, karen! :D